A CMMI Update – Version 2.0
Presented By Ron Lear
Wednesday July 21st 2021 at 6:45pm
About The Presentation
The presentation from Ron Lear will cover the following areas:
- Brief History of CMMI V2.0
- CMMI V2.0 Ecosystem Overview
- Pivot to Performance Improvement from Process Compliance
- Lessons “Lived” in Appraising Implementation Infrastructure and Governance
- CMMI Performance Report and Results
About The Presenter
As ISACA’s Senior Director of the CMMI Program, Ron Lear brings over 35 years of experience with continual performance improvement, product development, engineering and service/operations management, supply chain, and quality management. Ron led the development and launch of the CMMI Product Suite, including being the Chief Architect for CMMI V2.0, MDDAP, and CMMC-related products. He is a Certified CMMI High Maturity Lead Appraiser (CHMLA), Certified CMMI Instructor with over 300 appraisals completed to date with multiple small and large organizations, including aerospace, automotive, defense, finance, biomedical and medical device, insurance, IT, telecommunications, and systems and software integrators. He is also ISACA’s lead for the U.S. Government and Department of Defense CMMC efforts, and he is an active member of the CMMC Accreditation Body Assessment Method Working Group and a primary author of the current CMMC Assessment Process (CAP). He is also a CMMC Registered Practitioner, Provisional Assessor, and candidate CMMC Provisional Instructor.
Click the button below to register today, it’s free!
This is a virtual event. All presentation access information will be given to those who RSVP through Eventbrite.
- 6:45PM – Virtual Meeting Opens
- 7PM – 7:15PM – Announcements
- 7:15PM – 8:15PM – Presentation
- 8:15PM – 8:30PM – Post presentation wrap up