- Published on Monday, 15 January 2018 23:28
Round Table Discussion/Open Q&A
JANUARY MEETING CANCELLED & RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER!
Wednesday February 21st 2018 at 6PM
Please Note Our Updated Location Information Below!
(location details provided below Eventbrite link)
About This Event:
Join us on Wednesday February 21st at 6PM for a round table discussion of topics submitted by you, the Atlanta SPIN member! Attendees will be able to submit questions during the check-in/networking session of the evening (6-7PM). We will have a time limited open discussion lead by our Board of Directors. This event will be focused towards Developers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Analysts and Tech Management. In addition to the Round Table Discussion, Atlanta SPIN will preview this year's speakers and ask attendees to complete a survery to help determine the topics that will be presented throughout the year. So come out and help us decide this year's meeting presentations!
To RSVP for this free event, please click the button below:
Food and refreshments will be served!
Location details and further instructions:
Matrix Resources, Inc.
1000 Abernathy Rd.
3rd Floor, Georgian Conference Room
Atlanta, GA 30328
Meeting Agenda (Schedule):
- 6:00PM - 7:00PM Networking & Refreshments (arrive early, bring business cards and resumes!)
- 7:00PM - 7:15PM Announcements
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM Presentation & Questions and Answers (time and presentation permitting)
- 8:15PM - 8:25PM Post Presentation Announcements & Raffle Winner(s) Drawing