Become a Contributing Member Today
As a non-profit organization, Atlanta SPIN relies on generous sponsorship of it's members as well as it's corporate sponsorship. Becoming a contributing member is easy and helps our organization provide better training opportunities for Atlanta's IT community.
Becoming a contributing member can be done in one of two ways:
- Click the donate button to the left to give to Atlanta SPIN via PayPal. PayPal is a quick, convenient and secure way to donate to our organization
- Contact the President of Atlanta SPIN for more information on how to pay by check.
Minimum cost to become a contributing member is $50. Contributing membership carries the following benefits:
- Atlanta SPIN is a registered 501(c)(3) and donations could be considered tax deductible
- Free entry to any Atlanta SPIN Signature Event
- Name listed on our contributing member web page
- Discount offers from sponsors
- Knowing that you're helping to make a difference in the metro Atlanta IT community
Atlanta SPIN will give a receipt of your donation for tax purposes upon request. Please ask for one at the time of your donation.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the President of Atlanta SPIN.
Copyright © 2010 Atlanta SPIN - Software and Systems Process Improvement Network. All Rights Reserved.
Atlanta SPIN Visitor Agreement
Atlanta SPIN Privacy Agreement - Coming Soon!